MasteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM Application

Go down

My GM Application Empty My GM Application

Post  [GM]iNoob Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:45 pm

***** iNoob's GM App*****
1. IGN: iNoob and Tampon
2. United States of America
3. No, I don't hack only losers hacks (or really ultra nubs)
4. Yes I have a GM handbook
5. Yes I am experienced, I know all the commands by heart such as !warp, !map, !ban,
!spawn, !bob, (etc, the list goes on forever Very Happy ). Also I know what to ban people on, such as cursing, hacking, or just being plain annoying. Also I can help other people on the server that are having trouble. Plus I can be real nice and real fun. I've played Maplestory for 1 and a half years, but I stopped b/c I hate grinding. (Level 150 Bowmaster. Do you know how hard it is to level up) (VERY!)
6. I'm active on weekends and Fridays. I can go on 1-2 times on Mon- Thursday. Sorry I have homework, and school so sorry. Razz. On the weekends I can be online all day.
7. My team will be <Hacker Patrol>
8. I want to be a GM because I love Maplestory. (Only Private Servers tho Razz). Also I think this server is waay more fun than any other server. Also I have a lot of ideas for the server so we can attract more people, and I love helping people.
9. 13

[GM]iNoob
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down