MasteryMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thukasu's GM application...

2 posters

Go down

Thukasu's GM application... Empty Thukasu's GM application...

Post  Thukasu Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:30 pm

1. Give me your character IGN

My prefered IGN would be " Magehands ", but im willing to change if its a problem...

2.What country do you live in?

Canada

3. Have you ever hacked in a server before?

For a couple months in GMS I hacked, but very conservatively, (meaning never when others were around...) and I have never hacked in a private server...

4. Do you have a GM Handbook?

I dont have a handbook, but I am aware of how to use Google, and I am a fast learner... also, ive looked up many GM and player commands in game...

5. Are you experienced?

Ive played Global Maplestory for about 2 and a half years aswell as being in a couple private servers for the past couple months... (I have alot of common knowledge about the game.)

6. How active are you?

I am on Ms.. or masteryMs if you choose me.... everytime im not at school or playing basketball... (and dont worry im able to do my homework at the same time xD)

7. What team will you be at?

You can use me for just about anything (possibly even simple coding, but dont expect alot from me in that area.) I can be a tester, on hackerpatrol or even for scientific experiments... xD

8. Why do you want to be a GM?

I have alot of common knowledge about both the game and the interface, so I am able to instruct new players and answer their never-ending questions... (or atleast I can try)

9. How old are you?

I am 16 - born in 1992... (Englo-canadian)

Thukasu
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Thukasu's GM application... Empty Accepted!

Post  Nova Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:44 pm

1~5: 2/5
You don't need to ask if you need to change it, and make sure you make the character first.
Accepted.

Nova
Supernova
Supernova

Male Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down